Ethernet-based cue light
- Large 30mm industrial LED indicators
- Can be configured as either two redundant indicators lighting together or two independent (different colored) indicators
- Indicators are single color, available in Red, Yellow, Green, Blue and White
- Fits in a standard 1-1/2” deep, 4” square backbox
- 802.3af PoE, 48VDC passive PoE (portable unit), or external DC power (installation unit), 12W max
- sACN or DMX input (1 or 2 channels)
The Prospero Cue Light (PCL) is an ethernet-based cue light that integrates perfectly with the Prospero Cue Light Controller, as well as other control systems that support sACN and/or DMX. It is a simple system with options for both permanently installed and portable cue lights.
The PCL can function as either a single cue light, with both indicators the same color, or two cue lights with different colored indicators. Indicators are LED-based and available in 5 different colors. The PCL can be controlled by either sACN or DMX.
The portable PCL is built into a Hubbell black rubber portable box with a 25’ etherCON tail attached and a safety loop for tie-off, while the installation version fits in a standard 4” square backbox.
Custom configurations (rack mounted, multiple units in a single box, etc.) are also quotable upon request. Alternative indicators are also available.
For the Stage Manager
For the Electrician
- Size: 4”W x 4”H x approx. 1.25”D
- Standard RJ45 connector for Ethernet
- 3.85mm pluggable Phoenix connectors for external power and DMX