Scalable pixel control
- Small surface-mountable device
- Controls up to 680 pixels (4 universes) across 8 outputs
- 8 independent outputs for flexibility
- Supports WS2812-style LEDs or APA102 style
- sACN input or internal cues
- Cloud connected for monitoring and programming
Size: 2.75” x 4.5“ x 0.875”
Weight: 6 oz.
- (8) independent outputs as either (8) WS2812-style LEDs or (2) APA102-style
(4) contact closures
10/100 Ethernet Port, auto-MDIX
5VDC power supply
Temperature range: -40°C – +70°C
- Up to 680 pixels across any combination of outputs
- Sync multiple units together, even if not on the same network
- Astrotime triggers and online calendar synchronization for easy reprogramming
- Direct sACN input, or internal cues
See the whole Miranda family of controllers for more features and output options!
Miranda Pixel is a Miranda-style pixel controller. In its simplest form, it can simply be used as a flexible LED pixel driver, translating sACN data to addressable pixels. Miranda Pixel can map your input universes across multiple outputs, allowing you to connect one long string or multiple short strings to the outputs for maximum flexibility.
As a Miranda controller, it doesn’t stop there. You can run normal Miranda cues or snapshots on the controller, reprogram and monitor through the Miranda cloud, and integrate with Miranda DMX controllers. Astrotime and calendar triggers are inherently supported.
- Infinitely scalable, modular and flexible
- Easy to install, setup and maintain
- Intuitive programming and end-user support
- Cloud-connected for ease of use, but fully functional without an internet connection
Why is Miranda Pixel Special?
- Supports up to 680 LED pixels across multiple outputs
- Direct sACN input as well as internal cuestacks
- All pluggable screw terminals and hardwired connections