Cloud-native DMX control for installations
- Small, surface mountable device
- Control up to 2 universes with a single device
- Cloud sync allows multiple units to run together without complex infrastructure
- Pluggable screw terminals allow hot-swapping of controllers
- Industrial-temperature design allows installation outside in unconditioned cabinets
- Onboard switch allows electrical contractor to test without tech on site
Size: 2.75” x 4.5“ x 0.875”
Weight: 6 oz.
- (2) isolated DMX outputs (two universes or one universe mirrored)
(4) contact closures
10/100 Ethernet Port, auto-MDIX
5VDC power supply
Temperature range: -40°C – +70°C
- Two universes of DMX, up to 300 RGB fixtures
- Sync multiple units together, even if not on the same network
- Astrotime triggers and online calendar synchronization for easy reprogramming
See the whole Miranda family of controllers for more features and output options!
All the features of the Miranda system, in one tiny box you can install anywhere. This controller is a fully featured lighting control system, supporting two universes of DMX, cloud connectivity for remote updates and control, and flexible output configurations.
You’ll frequently find the Miranda DMX installed in a small junction box on the side of a bridge, buried within a piece of public art, or controlling the exterior lighting on a building.
Miranda DMX is infinitely scalable, with the ability to synchronize cues between controllers, remote programming and control through our cloud interface, and fully isolated DMX outputs for reliability.
Contact closure inputs allow you to add rudimentary button stations to the controller, interface with other control systems, or integrate simple occupancy, daylight, or light sensors.
- Infinitely scalable, modular and flexible
- Easy to install, setup and maintain
- Intuitive programming and end-user support
- Cloud-connected for ease of use, but fully functional without an internet connection
Why is Miranda DMX Special?
- Designed for permanent installations, with pluggable screw terminals rather than ruggedized connectors
- All connections are hard-wired.
- All user-interface can be handled through the cloud – no physical access needed.