From simple single-universe standalone systems to large multi-controller cloud-connected architectures, Miranda DMX provides compact DMX output capabilities. Miranda DMX is able to switch between being an sACN node and a standalone controller, as well as run internal timeclocks and remote preset recall.
Miranda DMX is powerful enough to run two universes of fixtures, but it’s priced economically enough to be a go-to solution for running just a few fixtures as well.
- Size: 2.5″x4.75″x1.25″
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Enclosure: Anodized black aluminum.
- Input: (4) contact closure inputs, 3.5mm pluggable terminal blocks.
- Output: (2) isolated DMX outputs, 3.5mm pluggable terminal blocks.
- Power: 5VDC power input via 3.5mm pluggable terminal block.
- Data: (2) switched 10/100 ethernet ports with 24VDC passive PoE, allows daisy-chaining.
- Control: Three-way switch for local control and EC testing.
Miranda DMX includes all the typical tools you would expect out of an installation lighting controller, plus a variety of unique features:
- Functions as either an sACN Node or standalone playback unit. Fallback on loss-of-signal, or triggered switch from external input to internal cues.
- Daisy-chaining PoE ethernet reduces the network and power cabling required.
- Synchronized playback between multiple units on different networks allows for unbelievable opportunities to distribute the lighting throughout a building, theme park, or city.
- Internet-based monitoring, programming, and control allows for updates to happen from anywhere, without having a direct connection to the lighting network.
- Astrotime or scheduled triggers.
- Remote triggers via ethernet or contact closure.
- Built-in lighting effects library, permitting easy programming of systems.
- Wide ambient temperature support (-40C to +80C) permits installation in unconditioned cabinets.
For examples of some current Miranda installations, check out our Mirandas in Action page.