An updated version of our original Capulet system, the Capulet 2.0 is a 12-channel ArtNet or sACN-controlled WiFi DC dimmer pack. Specifically designed to be easily incorporated into a costume, it can also be used in a variety of other situations where low voltage DC dimming is needed. With a maximum input voltage of 12.5V, the Capulet can easily control 12 channels of LEDs or LED tape, EL wire, motors, MR16 lamps, or a variety of other DC loads.
PRE-ORDERS are now open!
Pre-order your Capulet 2.0
before September 1st and receive
20% off the list price of $200!
All pre-orders will ship October 4th.
A Note on running ArtNet or sACN over WiFi: As performance wireless goes, it’s not a perfect solution. WiFi is subject to a lot of interference from guest cell phones, other 2.4GHz solutions, and other WiFi access points. However, sometimes it’s all you’ve got, so we’ve built this solution for those cases where occasional signal loss or interference is acceptable.
- Size: 2.75” x 2” x 0.8”
- Runs on 5V to 12VDC
- Two connector options:
- 2mm JST connectors: 2A per input, 2A per channel
- 3.5mm pluggable screw terminals: 8.3A per input, 3-5A per channel
- Approximately 1500Hz PWM
- WiFi-based, 802.11 b/g/n, supports WPA2 PSK mode
- 12 channels of output, fed from two separate power inputs
- 8-bit or 12-bit channel control (1 or 2 DMX slots per channel)
- Internally hosted web based configuration
- Supports artRDM for input voltage and per-input current monitoring
- Static IP or DHCP support
- Accepts ArtNet and/or sACN control
Download the cut sheet here.